ABOUT RESEARCH MANAGEMENT & POSTGRADUATE CENTRE
Ts. Dr. Ong Huei Ruey
Dean, Research Management & Postgraduate Centre
Message from Dean
I am delighted to welcome you to our website and invite you to explore the information that we have made available. The main functions of Research Management & Postgraduate Centre (RM & PGC) are:
- To manage and monitor University research activity and progress.
- To manage the research profiles of the University;
- i) Internal Grant; ii) Government; iii) Partnership
- To implement and monitor postgraduate research direction and policies.
- To plan, manage and monitor academic management matters of postgraduate students.
- To develop work procedures and guidelines related to the graduate programmes.
The RM & PGC is committed to the success of our students and serves as an advocate and a centre of resources for graduate education on our campus. Graduate students are a vital part of the community of scholars where members are actively engaged in research works. We believe that education allows us to redefine our credibility and empowers us to lead for the future. We offer Master’s and Doctoral level programmes aimed to prepare students not only to be sought after by industries all over the world but also for them to be dynamic organisational leaders and practitioners in research and management after they have completed their studies. They will be trained to have content excellence, work commitment and integrity. The University ensures that students will be able to access a wealth of knowledge and information for them to be ready to contribute to the overall understanding of how things work and improve the current state of their chosen careers.
At DRB-HICOM U, we look forward to assisting you with your educational and career goals.